April – May
The Spring Camp (late April till early June) has been designed around the Indian School Summer holidays. During this camp, the program offers a unique opportunity with a mix of high-end winter and summer adventure sports during the two-week experience. The campers have the opportunity to mix winter activities including glacier skiing with summer activities. This program is consolidated to give an experience neither the Indian Schools or the parents can offer.
Through its 14 hours of sessions per day program, Les Elfes ensures all-round development of every participant over the two weeks in a truly safe, global & international environment.
THE SPRING CAMP INCLUDES
- Skiing an integral part of individual development remains a key focus. Whether a beginner or an advanced skier, the students’ progress in the sport from the level they are at.
- Professional & Trained Instructors Our team of fully qualified ski and snowboard guides take care of students in groups of 2-7, with full-day guiding, lunch on the mountain and breaks throughout the day.
- Certificates are awarded to celebrate every achievement of the participants
Other Alpine Sports offer the participants experience in mountain biking, orienteering, para-gliding, bridge swinging, rope course, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, rappelling etc.
Personality Development Courses
Our educational & personal development courses are a question as much as an answer. Through our activities we pose questions to our young people that spark creative action and engender reflective thinking, Through 8 sessions of 2 hours each, these educational courses have been designed to suit the requirements of the individuals participating in each course, building on their current level of experience and confidence.
Courses offered are:
- Mountain Biking
- Eco Attitudes & Orienteering
- Internships Program
- Sports Dynamic & Strategy
Via our Les Clubs each of which is structured to develop teamwork and communication skills and to give our campers an opportunity to build friendships with their fellow students through fun games. Junior Apprentice, Press Room, In Focus, Bushcraft & Wilderness Survival are amongst them.
Academic & Aesthetic Enhancement
We provide exposure to facets of science, history & culture via excursions like UN, CERN, Roman prehistoric monuments at Aosta, Italy, Chocolate Factory, Cheese Factory, Charlie Chaplin Museum, Olympic Museum etc.
For the repeat participants, there are different options available for clubs and excursions to ensure the program is as exciting & as fulfilling as the first
At Les Elfes the participants are divided into age based groups and are closely monitored by our staff enabling them to work according to their own pace.
- SAFETY, SECURITY & SUPERVISION is the key to the success of Les Elfes Camps.
- Risk assessments are designed and carried out daily for each activity
- We have up-to-date medical clinics at all our resorts and access to all medical facilities within Switzerland & every participant is insured
- Our staff is trained in the highest child-centric Swiss standards.
- Supervision: Staff strength and 1 on 5 for the individuals.
- Personal Touch Chaperoned Sessions In coordination with the Indian school holidays we send our senior staff member along with the participants from India for the Christmas & New Year Week Sessions They stay with them through the stay and act as the via media between the parents & the children